spacer.png, 0 kB
Special Ordered Weapons PDF Print E-mail
Written by Dan Printz   
Tuesday, 02 January 2018

Gun Permit Application

1) You must have a gun permit to purchase any pistol.

2) To apply for a gun permit you must first apply at your local sheriffs office. A link has been set up to the Caswell Co. Sheriffs Office on my links under the (info) page.

3) Look to the left and click on the "gun permit application".

4) Print the form and fill it out then send form along with $5.00 to:

Caswell Co. Sheriffs Office 314 North Avenue Po Box 1177 Yanceyville, NC 27379 Attn: Cheryl Fuqua

5) You can also FAX it to: (336)694-8984

6) If you FAX it you don't have to pay the $5.00 until you pick your gun application up.

7) You don't need a gun permit if you have a concealed weapons permit, but the 4473 must be filled out.

8) The only fee I add is $20.00 to the cost of the weapon to cover my time and application to the ATF.

9) You don't need a gun permit too purchase a long gun. 


I'm on facebook now.

Follow me at The Firing Pin/Dan Printz Gunsmithing.








Effective March 1st. 2013 there will be an additional 3.5% charge to use credit cards.

flat fee broker



The Firing Pin, L.L.C. maintains all client information in the strictest confidence and will never sell or transmit client information to third party solicitors.


Happy Shooting!

Last Updated ( Tuesday, 02 January 2018 )
< Prev   Next >
spacer.png, 0 kB
spacer.png, 0 kB
Site hosting and development by TechnoSmiths Technology Services
free joomla templates Joomla tutorials joomla themes